-
February 12th, 2011, 01:01 PM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Ebay Heads Up--Model 14's
Unbelievable--the Model 14's ended up selling for $1,639.99. That's several hundred dollars more than I paid for either pair of my Model 19's and about four times what I paid for my (mint) Model 14's (the seller was asking $600 in his craigslist ad for my 14's and I talked him down to $425 cash--good thing he didn't list them on ebay). I just hope they're not going to Asia--I'm not prejudiced and have nothing against Asians but I hate to see our heritage sold off overseas piece by piece....
BTW, he got $3,550 for his Mac Amp......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks